Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 16, 2015

Metal sphere

Started focusing on the bindu on the top of the head a couple of days ago. The first night I found a very bright white light on top of the head. In the previous years, I've seen it as yellow or golden but not white like that.

I've been feeling alone .. with an urge to do something amazing. However, nothing feels amazing. Well, digging into meditation, psychokinesis, ufology, conspiracy theories might be the closest. So I visited Mark's forum and saw a post by nowforever13:
http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t2935-small-metal-ball-with-strange-writting

He showed a small metal ball with a strange writing.



Drew it up and thought it looked like an illustration of a procedure of some sort (shapeshifting?).

The same sequence repeats around the sphere (twice?). It looks as if the dot symbolizes the beginning or the end. When read from the right, there's an arc (marks the quarter of a sphere?) with a plus. Then, 3 more plus signs appear. Three of them on the top merge into a line, as does the plus sign in the middle. Then the lines merge and a part of the arc is pulled inward (close but not touching the top line). The way the arc changes its shape, made me associate the illustration with shapeshifting. Don't know what the plus signs and lines are about, though. Anyway .. exciting enough, so I browsed the web for alien languages, metal spheres and crop circles:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/1lrqj5/this_is_driving_me_crazy_metal_balls/
http://hauntedohiobooks.com/news/materializing-mediums-and-flower-apports/ 

Edit: For comparison, dad referenced this sphere story:



Recently I've been playing Hitman a lot. Probably it has made its way into the dreams. There was a young girl, who got trapped into a foster care of some sort. I thought both parents were dead, but then someone turned up: "We have a problem. Her mother has suddenly become a millionaire, learned levitation and telekinesis." I found it inspiring and wondered how that could be a problem at all.



Birthday. Visited a small shop on my way home, because I felt like it. Rational vs. irrational mind. There are larger stores near home, why go there? Went there .. "See? No cakes. Period." Eventually found something that caught my attention. The only cake-like thing, which was on the cookie shelf. Read the contents .. "It contains rum (in addition to a lot of additives) and is not suitable for children." Bought it anyway, wondering why I would do that.

While on the bus, I realized that I could think about it this way: someone brings / offers cake, I look at the contents and start whining. Wouldn't that be, like, arrogant or something? There's cake and I should be happy about it, no matter what sort of cake.

Well, it happened that dad stopped by, and brought salad and a large chocolate cake as well. Then sister appeared with fruits and a friend of hers (stranger for me). So, all in all there were five of us, plus a cat.

3 comments:

  1. By the way, the cake-like thing was quite tasty. There was barely any hint of the rum at all. So, my whines lacked a foundation after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I found that interesting you found what looks like a pinball machine ball. There was this old game that my neighbor had when I was a kid. He had it out in the yard for a yard sale and it had the exact same symbols. I'm pretty sure that is probably just a branding thing. The company that made the balls for the game is what I'm guessing.

    ReplyDelete