Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, November 30, 2015

Thick fingers

Tough morning.

Last night I enjoyed enlarging the cloud of consciousness. Though, in a slightly different way than before. I tried to picture the fibres or tentacles or whatever they should be called, which were mentioned in Castaneda's books. Found them coming out from somewhere between the abdomen and stomach. Perhaps those protrusions are what automatically keeps me upright some-strange-times? Perhaps those are also causing the snapping and crackling sounds throughout the room?

Anyway I became aware of these protrusions becoming thicker .. then the consciousness cloud counterpart of my fingers and everything becoming thicker and thicker like balloons.

Interesting dreams again, which I don't quite remember. The dreams had something to do with spiritual symbolism again (ovens and old buildings with all sorts of secrets hidden within the walls and such).

No comments:

Post a Comment