Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pressure on the teeth

Have been squeezing out the productivity from the weekend. On Saturday, I worked for 2 hours, slept for 30 min, worked for 2 hours and so on. While asleep, I continued work on the problems. Got quite a lot done.

Though, when I decided to go to bed for the night, the cat entered the room. He climbed over the cactus and wanted to chew on the plants. I took him out of there. He went back, but tried a different route each time. The last one was not safe, and he failed. He managed to pull the cactus off the window sill, which then fell on an old lamp shade. Protecting the cactus, the lamp shade shattered into pieces. I was quite surprised and a little bit sad, because I had forgotten the lamp shade even existed. Could have prevented it if I had seen it through. Well .. no precognition, either.

Obviously, the cat was really sorry and wanted to see what happened. It was really difficult to keep him away from the glass shards.

Anyway, finally in bed, I felt a strong pressure on the teeth. Thought Khechari Mudra would release the pressure, but that wasn't so. It had minimal effect. As I relaxed gradually, there were various crackling and snapping noises in the room.

Dreams were generally boring. Well, played a video game, which was interesting at first .. but I sucked at it. In one of the dreams, I walked to a train stop but it was all empty. I was there at midnight and had to wait for others who would come back from an excursion (something involving a boat trip, I guess). So, I meditated there for a few hours. After that, everything looked as if on fast forward. Someone asked me to guard their backpack .. but I couldn't even keep track of it. A lot of people put their backpacks and stuff there, picked them up again and left for trains.

Focused on a dot on the wall for about a minute today. Lost bodily awareness and started zooming in on the target for a moment.

While walking outside today, I noticed how I was feeling rather floaty and nicely focused. Still focusing on the bindu point (after a day of relaxation), by the way. Occasionally encountered a sharp pain in the pineal gland region.

Had an interesting idea, but it would be a bit harsh to realize it now: changing the blog format into a cartoon / manga. This would improve drawing skills a lot. But would also consume a lot of time for expressing the simplest of things. Some day .. some day .. or night.

No comments:

Post a Comment