Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, November 21, 2015

Precognition

There has been a side-project for salaries. Though, now about 1.5 weeks before the end of the project, suddenly the list of deliverables changes. As if the schedule weren't tight already =/.

Well, personally I can't whine about it, because I suspected that would happen. I expressed the concern to our management about a year ago when the contract was signed. They said: "Don't worry, the only deliverables are .. .. ." Well, now it's a problem. Luckily, out of intuition I have been working on the new deliverables before too (although others have been repeating "It's of low priority, stop working on that!") - so we'll be able to deliver at least something.

Another project. I was asked to prepare a Gantt chart with a realistic project timeline. Did (estimated the timeline with the assumption that there are no delays, then multiplied everything by 4 or 5). Answer was: "We can't accept that, it's way over the deadlines". So, shrunk the timeline and tried to make the process faster. Well, after all those delays it seems the realistic project timeline was pretty close to how things have been going. Again, back when management discussed whether we should accept this project, I said we don't have the manpower. "Nah, we'll get more from somewhere." We still don't have enough people and now that I'm expected to work on the side-project and another colleague is busy with school, we pretty much don't have anyone to work on it. The day before the side-project issue came up, we had a meeting with the international partners and I told them we had higher priority issues to deal with, till the next meeting (not knowing, what the issues would be).

Finally bought a laptop for sister yesterday. The thing is, she liked the laptop at a relatively unpopular store. I've been walking past that store for about a year, drooling at the exact same laptop, wanting to buy it .. but for whom? It doesn't have an SSD, so it wouldn't have been very useful for me. Lucky that they had several, so there were still some left.

Sigh (sighing is unhealthy, by the way). All in all, I guess I should put way more trust in precognition.

Worrying about the side-project, I hadn't eaten anything but breakfast till 7 PM or so. Browsed the fridge and found an old mix of vegetables and cutlets. Poured it on the frying pan and noticed the vegetables and cutlets had stuck together with pieces of fungus. Also, based on the smell, the vegetables had become sour. Sigh. Fried it and ate it. Realized that the "getting sick" reaction is a matter of attitude anyway - if you're disgusted with the food, then it wants to come out. It tasted, for the lack of a better word, .. interesting.

Worrying about the side-project, I wasn't very productive past 9 PM. So I went to bed early, trying to free the mind. It took multiple passes to clear the mind and relax the body. Then to change myself in order to cope with the situation at hand. At some moment, I felt myself sort of blob together from scattered pieces into a single cloud of consciousness. This is the only way I can focus on the task at hand, to finish it efficiently enough.

Had an interesting dream. Me and sister had moved, although throughout the dream, sister remained in the old apartment. The new apartment was not ordinary. Although it was the same size, it seemed way larger. At first I had difficulties orienting in the rooms, as if the space-time was not linear. By going through a doorway, one could get to any other rooms (including the old apartment).

Another dream, where me and some sort of a companion were hiking / running through places, trying to remain undetected.

Yet another dream, where I approached the channel. There were a lot of people there, digging (or levelling out sand) with spades. I asked "How come you're all in swimsuits when it's November?" I don't think I received any response. Walked around, curious about what was going on. Stepped in a place where a guy threw a bunch of sand at me. I didn't mind, but his reaction was different. I guess all of them were a bit dozed off or something, just doing something (some digging, some swimming, some having a tan).

Stayed in bed a bit longer, trying to meditate while having focus on the bindu point. Ended up getting OBE noise, instead. For a couple of times, I somehow managed to relax enough so that the noise changed. Found myself in a strange version of my room (I guess). There was a large cabinet between the door and me. I recognized the halogen lamp on the wall .. but it looked different. It had some sort of a diffusing paper or plastic film on it.

1 comment:

  1. "It is not work that kills men; it is worry. Work is healthy; you can hardly put more upon a man than he can bear. Worry is rust upon the blade. It is not the revolution that destroys the machinery but the friction." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

    A quote from "The Art of Public Speaking" by Dale Carnegie. There's a course on public speaking that I'm taking, and it's compulsory to read about 300 pages on public speaking. I was happy when I found the book, because it's more about psychology and spiritual progress than any other. Other books on the subject are usually just long lists of rules that must be followed (and thus, rather boring).

    ReplyDelete