Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, November 26, 2015

Pk research cooperation?

Nice, a colleague successfully defended their PhD thesis. I was rather nervous there, keeping myself back from comments on issues that I thought were not addressed.

My essay presentation about the properties of finite and infinite universes went okay as well, I guess. It wasn't as smooth as I would have liked it to be. And there were practically no questions from the audience, nor did they laugh at what I hoped would be funny.

Anyway, that's it with the course on religion, science, pseudo-science. Generally I marvelled at the intelligence of the lecturer, though, his motives seemed a bit unclear. Obviously he was lying when he said that he had not had any weird experiences but had heard a lot of stories from people. So, asked him about it and he admitted having had experiences with telepathy. We discussed some stuff, I mentioned a couple of my experiences and he asked me if I would like to cooperate in the research of these phenomena. His methods are still a bit unclear to me (got the impression that he wants to adapt the world - whereas I want to adapt myself to the world), so I did not give a clear answer but definitely agreed to discuss these things sometime or other. I'm a bit happy about that :).

Regarding telepathy, he said he heard the thoughts of other people. Most often, the unvoiced thoughts. This was sort of new to me, because I don't hear thoughts and I don't think I have. So far I have only felt thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment