Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pleasure of radiating love

Yesterday I became aware of pleasure within the chest or upper-body in general. As I focused on it, the internal flames became hotter and I felt more floaty. It was so pleasureful that I didn't want to take a bus home. I wanted to walk. So, I did, through a path I hadn't taken previously. The path was very dark and I noticed that the intensity of the pleasure was gradually decreasing. Eventually lost track of it.

Took a daily nap yesterday, relaxing and focusing on the central channel. At the end of the nap, I tried levitation. Gradually kept becoming lighter and lighter, until a reflex thought (seemingly harmless) shot through the system and I stopped becoming lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment