Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 29, 2011

Clear but tired

My mind was surprisingly clear (even though tired) yesterday morning.

The printed papers were flying again yesterday .. it was windy.
Applied a heavy stasis-field construct on them. No papers were lifted. I let the construct disintegrate and the next set of printed papers started flying again.

Dark clouds were gathering and making thunder. All of them broke apart before reaching us.

Watched "Sorcerer's Apprentice" and had a discussion with father at night. Learned a lot.

Had no difficulties waking up this morning. My mind was surprisingly clear again (even more clear than yesterday).

While walking past the beach, I looked at people playing volleyball. Visualized how they would move and hit the ball. Found it amazing how well it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment