Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Orb hunting

Came to the funeral with father. Read Thoth Tablets and discussed them during our bus ride. Also enjoyed feeling the surroundings and other people on the bus. There was a girl, who smoked a lot (one cigarette every hour). I felt her loving the feeling of smoke in her lungs (quite surreal as I never smoke myself).

When we arrived, the sky was heavily clouded. Little meteo-pro Caspar predicted that it would be raining any minute. True, a couple of minutes later, I was hit by some lonely water drops. I had planned to go orb-hunting, so I tried my best to keep it from raining.

Went orb-hunting with dad at night. We found some, though, I suspect at least some of the spots on pictures were the reflection of hay dust (could see the particles when flash was triggered). There seemed to be more on open areas. Sometimes I just felt an urge to take a picture in some direction .. took it .. and there was a bright orb right at the center of the picture. Took about 100 pics in total, need to process them and delete some.

Added a separate page for them, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment