Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Robotex friends

Bumped into one of my friends, who is building a robot for the next Robotex. They asked me to help them with one of their PCBs after work.. Basically a 18 hour workday and got to sleep at 2 AM, which is why I don't want to participate in Robotex anymore. 8 hours the next morning and we got the PCB more-or-less ready.


p>When walking home the first night, I easily managed to clear my mind, because most of it was already sleeping. Laying down in bed felt pretty OBE-ish. Fell asleep with an intense flow of psi penetrating the ceiling of my mouth.


The next day, one guy was listening to the radio. Well, there was a pretty queer song playing and we didn't quite like it. *silence*. The guy asked: "What did you do?" Another one answered: "I just stopped it with my mind."


Some hours later, we couldn't commit the changes from that computer, because there was no Internet connection. So, the radio had stopped because the Ethernet cable had somehow crawled out of the socket.


Hijacked the mind of one of the guys, making them perform operations that I intended them to. Simple commands (which stemmed from emotions rather than some intelligent reasoning) seemed to be a bit easier to relay. For him, it might've seemed like he dozed off or something and realizing it when the other guy asked him what he was doing.


We finished routing. Looked out of the window. There was a nice big cloud swimming towards my right at a pretty fast pace. Applied stasis on it, made it stop and drift farther away from me. Stopped it again, which caused it to break apart quickly. It was instantaneous and effortless.


While coming home, I suddenly felt that my throat hurt so bad that I couldn't swallow. Some sort of a painful knot had appeared in the upper-throat. I immediately thought I must've caught cold, which usually happens pretty often when the body is exhausted.


Visualized psi spiralling up the throat. As I was walking past a certain boulder that I'm attempting to roll out from the ground each morning, I tried to move it again. This made the spiralling psi flow more intense and the next time I swallowed (maybe 15 seconds later), the pain had totally disappeared. As if the pain had only been my imagination.


1 comment:

  1. Dude, lots of awesome things. It's really cool that you got to help with the robot, even if it took the whole day:)

    Also, the telepathic sending/influence is fun, though it hard to discuss, because it frightens people. My girlfriend will talk with me about PK, but gets nervous about mind reading/control & OBEs, because of privacy issues. I guess I can understand he point of view, but I try to encourage her that everyone can do these things:)

    ReplyDelete