Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Geisting friend

There's one thing I have wanted to learn with pk .. to cause objects to vibrate and go in resonance. Took out a bronze bowl from India, placed it on a chair and wanted to practice making it vibrate with father's help. He considered it too difficult though. Couldn't get it vibrate enough to make any sounds. Saw some psi moving around inside the bowl and around it.

Was rather tired today. Multiple days of going to sleep late and waking up early.

Woke up, it started raining. Stopped raining when I went to work. It started raining again and more heavily when I was inside. Erik arrived while it was raining.

Window was open. Printed something out. Then Erik went to print out a few pages .. all the pages started flying around, each in a different direction. One made a somarsault and hid behind the table. A "WTF" smile appeared on his face. we laughed it off. He then checked if there was any wind coming from the window, but there didn't seem to be any (not to me, at least).

Left for a meeting at a restaurant. It was raining. While at the table, waiter brought glasses of icecream cocktail. I could tell that the waiter was new and afraid of spilling some coctail. Praised him in my mind. He got to the other end of the table, where Erik was sitting ::Click:: ..... *Splash*. Somehow all the glasses had tipped over and the coctail was all spilled over the table and Erik. I thought I had seen the waiter hold the salver steady while the glasses tipped over. This one felt pretty weird and kind of sad, too. For some reason, suspicious accidents seem to happen around me pretty frequently when I'm tired.

He said the coctail didn't leave a spot. We had a 20% discount and sun was shining when we left.

1 comment:

  1. Keep training with the Bowl:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete