Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dual shadows

Watched Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 1 with dad yesterday evening. Meditated after that.

Somehow this meditation session made me more gloomy from the inside. I was on my way to work, morning sun shining at my back, when I saw myself have 2 shadows. The "real" shadow and another more transparent one on my left. When I became consciously aware of it, it faded out and disappeared.

Birds were afraid of my psi field today. They always flew away to my left from a distance of at least 6 meters (compared to the 30 cm from a few days ago). For some reason, I even look rather dark to myself. I wonder if it's related to watching Harry Potter or my meditation session.

I guess we can't watch Deathly Hallows 2 soon, because the computer's broken. Windows was occasionally throwing Blue Screen, so we decided to run a memtest and it wore the broken RAM out even more.

Listened to uncle's enlightening music and meditated. I want to start drawing pictures when I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment