Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 1, 2011

Some pk n geistin

Man it's hot .. perhaps something like 35*C outside during the day and 28*C at night.

Yesterday there was a moth that caught my attention for some reason. A moment later I noticed it in spider web, fighting to get free. I thought it was over and it made me wonder why I needed to experience this. Commented the situation to father, who was in the same room. A moment later, we both saw the moth in freedom. Dad helped it out. That's two good lessons: "It's never too late" and "Don't underestimate your teachings".

Dad lit an incense candle, wondering if one could practice pk on it. I joined him. Tried to make smoke rings, spiral the smoke and hold it in place with stasis. Worked pretty well.

Felt quite shifty and it was easy to spread my awareness, feeling stuff on the way. Might have been due to doing sports and not eating much. Though, on the other hand, I was surprisingly weak at the gym. Psi was around me, not in my muscles, like before.

Radio was occasionally skipping again, some songs were all quirky and stuff. I think I saw a barbell rolling again .. in the intended direction. A toilet flush button at the gym seemed to be working with Pk only (should've worked on proximity, but worked on intention instead). After leaving, a storm cloud appeared, but dissolved above us.

Watched Volcano.High.Whasango and the recent Naruto Shippuuden episodes with dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment