Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Geisting objects

There's a nice thundery-rainy weather today.

Dad came back from the balcony. I happened to look back at the balcony and saw a light blue object next to dad. It disappeared. Told him about it and we went back to the balcony. A moment later we saw a balloon fall down from the balcony of one of the neighbours. Thought that was what I had seen - not possible, because it couldn't have floated back. \me puzzled :S.

A similar thing happened last week. I looked to the balcony and saw a cloth flapping over to my balcony with almost no wind. It came from the direction of father's balcony. There were usually clothes drying, so I looked over the edge, hoping to find one that would look like the one that I had seen. None similar. What was even more weird, even if there were, it wouldn't have reached my balcony due to the wall between the balconies (a lot of distance, provided that nothing phases through the wall).

Proposed an attempt to slow down the falling of raindrops. Drops became smaller and fell slower. Dad proposed to manifest lightning strikes. Approached it as if it were a tough one and concentrated on the image and sound of lightning. At some point I let go, blinked my eye and *flash* .. *thunder*. Though, it didn't strike the way I had visualized.

No comments:

Post a Comment