Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Geisting on shockwave plugin

Uh, wtf =S. Wanted to listen to music. Opened one of my youtube playlists .. flash plugin window is pitch black. It was working just a moment ago. Ok, I decide that a radio might be better anyway and download a radio app. It installs just fine and everything, but it doesn't run for some reason.

Well, I decided not to listen to music then. iJodix posted a youtube link. I thought it wouldn't work anyway, because something had happened to the plugin. It was black, as expected. He posted another link that was supposed to explain it better. The second one was working. Checked and the plugin only seems to be working for the second video that iJodix posted.

Cool, now they are all working again and I can listen to my playlist.

One of the dreams stood out this morning. I couldn't trace its sources (didn't seem to be based on memories). There was some sort of an automatic driving system with distributed computing. Managed to forget most of it due to the next dreams.

It reminded me of one of dad's dreams some weeks ago. He saw a crane that had a web of tiny fingers that contracted around the object. It was made in such a way that it required power to keep the fingers apart, but no power was needed for gripping.

A close relative has died. He looked pretty depressed and alone the last time I saw him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your relative man. Perhaps his pain is released now:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Sent a feeling of peace and love to him.

    ReplyDelete