Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Vacation in dreams

Took a pk vacation in my dreams last night. Chilled around with friends and family at some foreign hotel, enjoyed sauna and went swimming. Before waking up, heavy clouds started pulsing in the sky (pulsing blue, just like hi-density psi causes camera recordings to go blue). Took cover and watched birds flying away. A chicken flew with them, but what really puzzled me was that it flew completely without flapping its wings. My uncle tried to explain it to me, but it didn't actually explain anything - illogical attempt to prove it was nothing weird.

Woke up, feeling a lot more refreshed than in the previous mornings. I still feel tired, but it's .. different somehow.

Last night there was a mosquito in the bedroom. My mind, being all sticky, it focused on the buzzing, bringing more of it into my room. When I finally managed to fully focus my mind away from it, it disappeared. This seems to have been working pretty well for the last few months.

While practicing pranayama yesterday night, I started seeing a white rectangle with a darker spot near the left edge. The more held my breath, the closer and sharper the rectangle became. I don't know what it was, but it disappeared when I stopped practicing with my left nostril and took the other one. Performing the exercise on both nostrils didn't bring this rectangle back.

No comments:

Post a Comment