Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Creating objects

The other shadow was due to reflection.

One morning there were birds flying away from me, dogs barking at me again. Focused on the all permeating light (previously called yellow light - was white this time). I became brighter. A while ago I saw a dream where a strong storm broke a pear tree and it nearly fell on me (missed me by a couple of inches). This time I saw a dream where the fallen pear tree was covered in green grass and pretty flowers.

Yesterday evening we were discussing the weird with dad. Attempted to create an object in a dream today morning. I focused on an image of some steel object in an abstract shape. As I focused on the image, it became sharper and appeared. Focused on it some more, making it more solid. Took it in my hands and focused on it becoming even more solid. Wondering if it was solid enough, I tried to alter the shape of it, morphing a steel fork out of the object. So, it was tangible, but not solid enough to be difficult to shape.

Dug up some old pencils and erasers and started drawing. It's interesting how everything that takes shape on paper, has a feeling to it as if it these objects were real. When there's someone sitting on grass, you can feel them sitting as well as the grass blades bent around them. Feels pretty much the same as creating that weird object in the dream.

Future skyscrapers
A cleaner version with orbs:

No comments:

Post a Comment