Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pleasant buzzing

I was feeling a bit down and stressed yesterday for some reason. Meditated on a lot of different things yesterday night:
  • Focusing on the pleasant feeling of wind gently touching the skin in 27*C
  • Pulling and pushing psi through the third eye
  • Moving psi up from lower chakras
  • Breathing psi into the central channel and building a dense pillar of psi in the channel while breathing out
Tried to sleep in such a way that I wouldn't lose psi. Today morning, my whole body felt calm and tingling of pleasure again. It feels good already even though I'm not done with the cleaning yet.

One of my aunts called yesterday. They were about to print the death wish, but the name turned out all caps and they couldn't change it back. They could write lowercase text everywhere else, but couldn't delete or modify the name (confirmed with MS Office on 2 different laptops).

No comments:

Post a Comment