Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A little bit of kundalini

Slept 1 hour extra today morning. Well, I don't think it makes much difference whether it's 6 or 7 hours anyway. Mainly because I seem to be continuing with the day's work while sleeping. Although it helps me to solve work problems quickly, it's pretty exhausting.

While walking to work, a little sparrow surprised me. I didn't notice it and it didn't fly away even though it was maybe about 30 cm from where I stepped.

Experienced a small Kundalini awakening (root turning cold and heat rising from it) and felt sick for a moment, until the blockages cleared. Couldn't take my time off due to inconvenient timing.

Took a nap when I arrived at home. My awareness kept moving away from the body, swinging and swaying out. Somehow woke up 3 hours later, feeling lightweight and shifty without remembering the rest of the day (took some time).

Got a small pot, filled it with water and threw a small pencil into the water. Practiced moving it around, holding it in stasis and pushing it underwater with dad. Shared some of my enthusiasm by proposing ideas of what we could try.

It seems kind of weird to me that he considers a lot of this stuff as too advanced for him, however, he has performed pk feats that I have only dreamt of.

No comments:

Post a Comment