Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 4, 2012

Aura deforming flame

Visited a puppet museum today. There was a well for having wishes come true. I thought it was a bit pointless, for I believe all wishes come true even without wells. However, I still poured some cash down the drainage and wished I would work seriously on pk and take it beyond my imagination.

In one room at the puppet museum, a lamp was rather low and I didn't notice it, reversing too close to it. Heard a loud bang from it. Hope I didn't break anything with this geisting.

Had been thinking of practicing pk on something before going to bed. There happened to be a lit candle on the table in the living room. Focused on it, acquired the feeling of the flame (I have often just pushed a visualization on the flame rather than attempting to connect to it). It started pulsing heavily to the rhythm of an opera on the TV. Tried to twist the flame also, but the effect was not too stable.

Grandma walked next to the candle, the flame of which then leaned away from her, as if her aura were pushing it away. I was expecting it to be just wind caused by her movement, but the flame stood there for minutes with deformed shape, tilted away from her. Actually, I noticed a similar behavior when I walked past it before, but I thought it was just wind when the flame stood still with an odd shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment