Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chronicle

Visited the cinema for Chronicle. Walked past under a row of flags and attempted to lift them upwards. They rose almost horizontal, but not upwards. Still, it made me happy. When I came back, I attempted to lift a flag again and it moved a little, though, not nearly as much as previously.

The film was way better than I had expected. It not only demonstrated the dangers, but provided a solution as well. Though, it had me feeling compassion for Andrew. He could've done a lot more with his life. Visiting Tibet and seeking for enlightenment under the guidance of masters was a brilliant idea.

Often I wonder where they get their ideas from. It sounds pretty likely that they would use online psionics communities and articles from hosts similar to psi-pog.

Interesting though, that they didn't seem to experience much geisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment