Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 27, 2012

A door-open .. almost

Woke up 4 AM to board a train. I was moving down the stairs of the 1st floor of the apartment block. It was dark, with the only light emanating from a LED indicator on a light switch on the wall. When I was about to reach for the door handle, the door budged. Just as if someone tried to open it without pushing the handle down first. There was nobody around and I didn't hear any wind at that time. Nice one =]. Would've been more fun if the handle would've gone down also - could've scored my first door-open geist / pk attempt.

It was warm and slushy, so my boots got wet, clothes sweaty and I guess I caught some extra cold while waiting. Well, the body doesn't generate enough heat when it has been in stand-by for about 3 hours. Time for healing yet again =|.

Tried some pk on a padlock .. no movement though.

A lot of synchronicities, micro-pk and predictions. Like someone says my name .. poof and I'm there. Or I count down from 3 and the event happens as predicted. A fun day, but I could use some more meditation and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment