Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Morning sports

My appetite has suddenly skyrocketed again. Somehow I consume a lot more energy again, though, I haven't been doing much physical work lately. Also, it's not colder outside than it usually is; actually, it's even warmer.


I've been jogging in the morning on weekdays, with just a sport dress. Mom and grandparents considered it crazy. One of the guys in the barracks room tried it out, but almost froze their nose. Well, I always wheeze a lot (more than others) while running, but still it only happened once that my nose almost froze. I think it was -32 *C that morning.

Well, yesterday morning I had to skip the exercises and felt tired. So, I made some exercises in the evening. Also practiced Trataka on the carpet for a few minutes. Started to see "the smoke" or dark transparent waves again, which I haven't seen since I left for service.

Suddenly had a strong feeling of spring yesterday, along with images / flashbacks.

Listened to a lot of "strange sounds all over the world" yesterday and found fracking or tectonic movements to be the theories that appealed to me most. An article on fracking. Haven't heard these sounds myself, though, I've always loved it when I've heard mystical sounds from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment