Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dream of flying

Ok, 2x is a bit much, 1.5x is almost ok.

Yesterday there was snow falling. Asked my roommates for playing a little pk on the snowflakes. One of them said that his mind was not in the condition for trying this. Took a short glance at the snowfall outside and it seemed to be responsive to some extent.

It has been a long time since I last saw a flying dream. We were with a friend, searching for a nice place to discuss pk and stuff. The problem was that there were people everywhere and some of them enjoyed bullying the friend. While moving down a hallway, I was bored and started jumping, using the walls and ceiling supports to push myself forward. Eventually it developed into flying.

Today morning I had a strange appetite. I didn't want porridge, I just wanted to drink a lot of coffee. However, I don't drink coffee and the quality of the coffee here is not very good either. Well, for some reason it tasted good this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment