Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some self-inquiry

With temperature becoming warmer and birds singing, it feels like it's time to wake up from a winter sleep.

I'm guilty of not watching the videos that Owltwelve has posted in his journal. So, I decided to watch one. Which one would be the most efficient? "Take the last one," the subconscious mind replied.
Really enjoyed it. Started to analyze my mind more again. Haven't done this for a long time now. Instantly started to remember my dreams better.

Yesterday was an interesting day for self-inquiry. A lot of fuss and no-one understood me no matter how clearly I tried to convey it. Felt pretty alienated. Ego almost had no power and kept being beaten by what was happening around me. There's quite a crowd in my mind, different egos fighting and arguing, trying to drive the others out.

While focusing on the image of emptiness as closely as I could remember it, it gradually became warmer in my chest and throat areas. No wonder I had pneumonia, it seems like a wonder I'm still alive. The body was so cold in the chest.

Cheered up some yesterday evening. The dreams were amazingly vivid. I think I was more lucid also. Remember comparing the details of the dream to my memories of "the reality". Well, I always do that, though, this time it was more intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment