Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vacation

Meditated, slept in a half-dream state and watching videos was about all that I did during this vacation.

Tried Trataka on the mirror again. Saw the faces of different egos coming off.

Attempted OBE once, too. However, I can't call it too successful. For most of the time, I seriously lack the motivation to practice it.

Watched the videos of Illuminati Initiate Intro by Illumicorp. Found it interesting how it stimulated the lower chakras. From these Illuminati videos, I got the feeling that this organization has its roots before the Medieval times when the witches were pursued. The ideology seemed to be pretty deeply ingrained into the society. They have neatly managed to guarantee that there won't be many of them and that they could cleanse the world from a safe zone.

Focused on sending them love and empathy so that they would see the glory of this world instead of demolishing it. This method seemed to have worked for Egypt at least (the number of explosions and deaths decreased).

Edit: Interesting, how sometimes I make mistakes, but it appears as if I didn't. Like clicking with the wrong mouse button, but the effect is still what I wanted. Or clearly painting beyond the borders in GIMP, without the brush leaving a mark there. Neat.

It seems that healing the chest area for an hour helped. The area feels calmer now and I feel more peaceful too. Filled the area with a green fog, whereas green would symbolize healing. Asked around in myself, looking for the tension and insecurities that might cause the area to feel blocked and cold. Attempted to solve the problems and visualized dissolving the blockages.

No comments:

Post a Comment