Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Travel fair

Visited a travel fair with grandfather yesterday. A lot of papers with questions were given. Slightly hesitated to write on them, as they select winners from everyone who has contributed to their surveys. Well, it wouldn't hurt to win something, but what would I do with an evening at a restaurant for 2, a free trip to some other country or a ticket for speeding on rally tracks. I wouldn't have anyone to go with anyway; I'm still in service; I don't like speeding.

It was quite crowded there and after I had visited all the boxes, I couldn't locate grandfather anymore. Attempted to use a sort of psi-radar to locate him, but when I arrived at the place, I couldn't see him there. Tried a guiding construct as well, but still no success. So I called him instead, which worked on the 2nd attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment