Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Experiences not experienced

I have some memories of experiences that I haven't had in this life. These might be from some dreams, TV shows or whatnot, but they seem fairly realistic and detailed. Also, I haven't been able to trace them, that is I don't know where they come from. These memories appear as pictures with feelings related to what is going on in my mind at that moment; previously I've called them flashbacks. Here are some related to military.

We're in some sort of a forest with a large convoy. It's pretty moist and the road is full of mud pits. One of the trucks got stuck again and we made a camp around it. There was a strong smell of exhaust fumes and oil. I enjoyed doing some sort of work (can't remember what exactly .. might've been chopping some trees to throw into the mud).

We are in a forest (some other place), on foot and carefully moving at the edge of a glade full of tree stumps. I think I was one of the guys at the front of the formation, at least there were a lot of guys behind me. It had been claimed that enemy might be close.

We're at a shooting range. The ground is of gravel and there are a lot of train tracks and rusty shacks and stuff for targets. The sun was about to set (low), we were talking stories and eating something.

I'm working at some sort of a military lab. A lot of bridges and stairs between small buildings outside. Quit due to an absurd order from the bosses. I think they killed the guy for not obeying the orders, which sabotaged the project.

We're crossing a field with a truck that has a small compartment at the back. Sun is shining across the snowdrifts and it's really cold even though it has doors which are closed.

The last 3 popped up perhaps even more than 14 years ago and I can't remember them very clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment