Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 13, 2012

Glowing coal dust

Yesterday after Chronicle I focused on the buzzing of the "flame in the central channel". The feeling of singularity emerged at the middle of my brain and gradually became stronger. It's been a while since I last felt everything around that point become so wobbling and wavey.

Had trouble sleeping, as I didn't feel tired (must've slept it off on the previous days). Thus, almost the whole night was sort of meditative. Tried to keep myself focused on what I want to improve.

There was one dream that I really enjoyed though. I was at the summerhouse, it was a Summer day, but a rather cloudy and cold one. There were 2 bonfires, one of which had a grill on it. Played with psychokinesis on the wind and small pieces of glowing coals took off from the bonfires. These made me more cautious, even though they seemed harmless. At some point some sort of a red-haired witch appeared and flew past me (in the direction of the grill). I shrugged and walked over to the grill. There were different burgers on the table, varying in size. Took the first one, which was one of the smallest. I think I woke up before I managed to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment