Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back in town

Uncle has a good friend, who's a shaman. The shaman had his apprentices explore the astral for uncle.

A couple of days ago the shaman had found something in uncle's past, which might've been the problem all along - the death of his grandparents.

The night after this was found, the condition of both uncle and his father became worse. They were okay again the next morning.
------------------------------------------
Finally got what I had wished for - chopping firewood for the whole day. A training for various muscles and blistered hands. Eventually it became dark, so I continued with just the light of a LED from the cellphone.

Aimed with pk before the strikes and occasionally visualized a Naruto-like construct surrounding the axe, which would cut into the whole tree and split the fibres.

It became so warm that I had to chop firewood with just a T-shirt in order to avoid sweating puddles.

At night, I realized I was hearing the sound of the central flame. Somehow it was louder than usual. Focused on it while asleep, which caused heat to increase and propagate throughout the body.
------------------------------------------
Another uncle went fishing on 3 days and got exactly 11 northern pikes in the fishing net each day. The amount of other fish varied slightly. Came home with him and arrived in the town at around 11 PM.

While on the way, I listened to the Dharma Ocean podcasts that Owltwelve had shared on the forum. I really liked the analogy of spiritual development and being eaten by a crocodile. These podcasts answered a lot of questions. I was wrong about a lot of stuff again.

In "Podcast 20 - Desire is the gateway", tantra was described and the term of dark retreat was mentioned. For a moment, encountered strong desire to have a dark retreat.
------------------------------------------
At the summerhouse, one evening it was pitch black and I went outside to enjoy it (had been longing for just being in the nature there).

When I was wondering if the sky was cloudy or not, I could actually see the stars and when it became clear to me that the sky is actually cloudy, then I stopped
seeing them.

Occasionally got the feeling of the ground, the trees, the sky and the wind. And occasionally I lost the feeling again .. which caused fear to surface (since it was pretty much pitch black and I didn't see much). Whatever the thoughts, I could see them around me in the darkness. Thoughts or, in other words, constructs of psi moved around me, obstructing the view, making it difficult to tell the distance of objects, etc. Semi-subconsciously started imagining a monster somewhere at a distance. Sensed its presence already, then heard a tree branch crack under its paws. Hastily retracted focus to let it dissolve again. Some time later a similar fear crept in, I saw a creature take form from a cloud of psi as it made its way towards me. But then it just rubbed itself against my right foot just like cats do (no touch feedback, though). =)

Stared at the thick cloudy sky. There was a brighter spot, which then moved and a few minutes later it disappeared altogether. Might've been car headlights or something. Attempted a construct, which would light a circular area on the ground .. got nothing. Tried again, still no good. Happened to look away for a moment .. there was a flash of white light from behind the buildings and the forest (for slightly less than a second, the bottom of the cloudcover at some distance was lit). Might've been firecrackers at a distance so that sound did not propagate through the woods.
------------------------------------------
At New Year's eve, I tried to shield against the sound shockwaves. This didn't go too well, though - the sound was still very loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment