Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Distracting the waves

Meditated for 10 minutes in a really uncomfortable position and another 10 minutes in my usual position. Just visualized moments when I felt free. I was on Saaremaa, looking around. There wasn't much snow on the ground and it was all dirty. The sky was the most interesting - here in Tartu, snow is falling and the sky is all cloudy, but on Saaremaa there were orange spots, where the clouds weren't so thick.

Everything looked dimmer than it should at the moment. Checked the weather there and it didn't seem to coincide with what I saw. Maybe it was just a response to my visualization.

Remembered the energy waves I saw a few days ago and started thinking that it seems more logical that people don't recognize each other by their energy, but by their wave distraction pattern. It just seems logical that people sense movement rather than stationary objects. Then with enough focus, one could change how they refract these waves and cause interference points. Just a thought during the meditation.

A quick gimp-up of a wave distraction. The gray circle symbolizes an area around the stickman, where the energy is denser. The blue lines depict energy waves. Notice the turbulences and loops - this is more or less what I thought as the distraction pattern.



Stopped meditating, because the blood pressure in my legs had dropped too low. Usually I have been able to overcome this - this time I couldn't.

I was too tired and slept for 2 hours during the day.

Talked with my father about the coincidences and he said that there is a tendency for things to happen at the same time.

Couldn't go to bed right away - wasn't tired enough. So I meditated again.

Merged the first 30 minute meditation with levitation practice. Visualized feathers, flying in the dreams, jumping on a trampoline and managed to recall the feeling of lifting. Focused on it and felt some great psi pressure building up, but still no levitation. I tend to start visualizing all kinds of constructs helping me to levitate, but that's not how I'm supposed to do it. It would only pose limits for advancing further.

The other 20 minutes I just meditated on a blank mindset and on feeling the surroundings. My mind was clear except for seeing some weird objects swinging around me. Dissolved them. Then a sword fell through my head, I dissolved it again. Then another fell right in front of me (they always fell perfectly vertically and stood on their tips), I thought that maybe I had to do something with it. Visualized myself hands, pulled the sword and sheathed it. Then someone handed down a few arrows, I thought: "Ok, whatever, I can take these too". Realized that I didn't even have a bow, visualized one and put it on my back along with the arrows and the sword.

Then I just meditated on the blank mindset again and tried feeling objects around me. Some of them made silent snapping sounds. Practiced it until I felt that whenever my focus gets clouded, it could get dangerous. Someone praised my progress and I stopped it, because feeling proud is exactly what would cloud one's focus.

Went to bed and once I laid on my back, I started hearing loud noise (it reminded me of these waves), but couldn't see any waves. In the half-dream state I started seeing herds of huge animals running around. Thought about the coincidences and another thought came to my mind: "Time is relative to events and time distribution is probably not uniform. It could be quantum just like the hydrogen energy levels, for example." and realized that the universe is well optimized.

A minute or two later someone asked me to come with them and take my weapons with me. I thought: "I don't like fighting." and the sword along with the bow and arrows dissolved. That someone, who wanted to I don't know, play a battle or something, disappeared (couldn't sense him anymore) as well.

Well, I guess that all those different swords and a bunch of arrows probably came into my mind from watching Bleach 251. Couldn't recognize any focus exercises while meditating or in the half-dream state.

Fell asleep at about 2 AM again.

No comments:

Post a Comment