Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Alarm

My phone alarm rang and it woke me up at 9.00 AM. I can't remember having set an alarm and moreover, it didn't ring on Saturday, Sunday or Monday, did it? Then how come it rang today morning, I didn't set it yesterday. Thought that maybe it was supposed to wake me up for some reason. That 8-hour sleep felt so good that I would've wanted to just stay in the bed and sleep a few more hours.

Tried to call grandfather, but nobody answered. Well, I had planned on calling at 10.15 AM anyway. As a matter of fact, I don't actually even know the phone number and I just picked the first one in the list.

Called again at 10.15 AM. He was in the bathroom while I was calling XD. But it wasn't bad at all. He said that our mother had called around 0.00 AM when they were about to go to sleep. Hm, well, that's about the time when it came to my mind that I forgot to call.

My sister provided an explanation for those shopping dreams: "it represents choices", she said. Hm, then it must be just that I'm having difficulties putting my studying schedule together (not enough subjects and too much overlapping).

As I was talking about the waking in the toilet dream, she said it could represent money. Well, talking about money, my mother just posted an e-mail today. I considered it spam, since it was one of those send-me-to-ur-friends-or-you-will-live-in-poverty-the-whole-life kind of e-mail. Then I quickly visualized cleaning myself of any doubts this spam could have set up and visualized money falling down just to make it up again. I don't have any problems with money at the moment and I don't want to have any problems - it's enough to get something to eat during some 12h long schooldays.

If the yesterday's seeing myself turn white meant my aura becoming white, then white aura can't be bad at all - I felt really alive and great when I left home to walk in snow with only a thin jacket. Maybe there is a connection between all of the fairy-tales and aura colors after all?

The last dream (ship, stairs and railings) could have been a response for my post in PsionAcademy:
On the subject of research, I feel a bit uneasy as well. Are there enough skilled psions who are interested in doing research?

I would be interested in doing research, but I can't even trust my own experiences - how could I even tell the difference between a mindblock and a real obstacle (don't even know if there actually are any)? But hey, science isn't perfect and there are always new additional theories and principles being formulated anyway.

It could have meant that there are no real obstacles and that all the mindblocks are easily surmountable.

I was tired, but I still practiced PK for a few minutes. Only some slight movement that can be considered my imagination. I tried without grounding and I noticed that I do a negligible amount of grounding automatically. However, it's not enough and by default, I tend to draw from somewhere around the heart area. I tried if I can change the default without constantly visualizing it flow from somewhere else and I started drawing from somewhere around my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment