Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 8, 2010

Head hurts vol.2

It wasn't easy to wake up at 8.30 when I had fallen asleep at about 2 AM.

Went to school and on the way there, I tried to fetch a few images with feelings from people passing by. Again, I'm not sure if any of them were correct, but I also can't verify any of it. At least it always serves as an inspiration source - random images and feelings come to mind.

While I was walking to another faculty for some additional lectures, I noticed that the sky was all covered in what looked like a single cloud. I approached a building with one of its walls having been beautifully renovated just recently. I suddenly had a strong feeling that in a few minutes, sun is going to shine onto the wall from the direction my back was facing. When the lecture began (a couple of minutes later), sun started shining outside. When the lecture had ended and I was walking past that same building again, I noticed that sun was already shining at a slightly different angle, but at the moment it came out of the clouds, it would have been about the same with my feeling.

In that very same lecture, my head started to hurt. I called my friend with a wrong name and failed to read my day schedule XD. The headache didn't stop until I was back at home. Maybe I overdid it with trying to lift my head yesterday? On the other hand, I noticed myself subconsciously practicing PK on things around me - that's good. Well, except for those cases where for example, I'm just bored and trying to idle-PK a table, where there is someone else's laptop on the other end.

When 2 days ago I couldn't feel much psi, then now it's worse - I can hardly feel any psi and my head is somewhat dizzy of handling all that psi. I did some pushups again and practiced for maybe 20 minutes. Now I opened the box every now and then. Shortly after letting the psiwheel stop after spinning from the wind of opening the box, it was much simpler to visualize it spinning. I guess that I have to get used to the sensation of it spinning..

I only remember a part of the last dream. Someone had miraculously managed to escaped from one country to another. I guess the one where the man escaped from, was Russia (or a country that was under their assistance) and the other was .. well, some other country that was assisted by US forces. At first it was like a documentary, but then I started to look around in the area myself. There was an old armored car in the middle of a field. Refugee had hid himself in there, but while doing so, he was actually shot by an US soldier when shooting broke loose between the two sides. The US forces somehow barely managed to fend off the enemies and take the refugee to the hospital. I was carefully looking at all the dents in the car, that had begun to rust already. Maybe I saw it because my father was reading the online newspaper (I just looked what he was doing for a second or two) yesterday when I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment