Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who's Kundalini?

Who the heck came up with the principles of Kundalini Yoga? Most of what I've read from the book so far, has coincided with my experiences during meditation and psionic practice. 

Well, I have to admit that reading a book that full of old Indian vocabulary is not a very simple task. Fortunately there's Google =P.

Also, while either reading the book or watching the early mindfreak season 1 videos, I have received 2-3 flashes of the feeling of liberation already. It's cool and motivates for further reading.

Can't remember where it was (in the book or some place I googled to understand the terminology) , but there was this exercise of staring at your own reflection in a mirror somewhere. It was said that it's not advisable to do this without the guidance of a Master or a Guru. Well, I accidentally did this without even knowing anything about it a couple of years ago. That's when my first near-OBE occurred and I kind of freaked out.

Should meditate and try PK today again..

I meditated in the the pose that I had found on the internet a few days ago. It started to feel bad in some parts of my body. I started visualizing cleaning myself by moving invisible cleaning-planes through my body (one of the most common methods I usually use to clean myself). After a while, I felt considerably better and could have kept meditating like that for an hour or even more. I stopped, when my legs started to die out (the lotus pose closes the blood-circulation).

I tried PK for about 20 minutes with the same method that I have always tried it and I couldn't feel any difference.

I meditated again before going to sleep, but this time in another position that I have also used for a few times before. Anyway, I felt psi pressure building up really fast and it made me feel dizzy and weird somewhere at the center of my spine (more blockages?). I stopped when it turned into nausea. =P I probably need to start doing some physical exercises as well - doing a few pushups once or twice in a month is not enough to keep blockages from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment