Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 18, 2010

Father's PK

In order to obtain control over myself, I have to crank open that nest of the wasps again. I have to experience situations where I can't control myself again to do it different this time. While meditating, I can usually do it, but in real life it has been more difficult so far.

Yesterday I suddenly just felt like shutting the laptop down and going to meditate and sleep. I fell into a deeper meditation state with about 20 minutes only. As my head had fallen into a totally inconvenient position, I decided to continue it in the bed. So I did, until I fell asleep and felt really relaxed in the morning. When the legs-crossed position hurt my legs a few days ago, then now it's no longer a problem - I feel like I could meditate in that position for an hour.

Today I felt this again: "I can never be bored with myself." I have felt it before and it has usually been great for further motivation.

I haven't practiced any PK nor levitation or anything the last few days - meditation only. As for PK, my father, sister and I were in the livingroom two days ago. Father was talking about a live show they had performed. It was based on an old Estonian spell song of fire. It happened that it became so powerful that the whole audience (a few hundred people) turned totally weird - just as if they had been hypnotized. So, after the performance they just packed their bags and the managers just gave them the money and took off without saying anything. After about 3 days, the managers had slowly started to communicate again. Their first words to the band had been something like: "It was incredible. We could have never imagined anything like this being performed in Estonia." Anyway, as we were talking about this and I was trying to express the feeling of how powerful I felt it could have been, something unusual (for me, at least) happened. A mug that was about half a meter from my father, suddenly flew into his hands. Well, he has talked about similar things happening and him being not able to control it, but I hadn't paid much attention to it before. He said that when he becomes emotionally active, he just feels some tension in an object near him. And where there's tension, objects start moving / flying to balance it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment