Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 5, 2010

Miss the urge

Got home, ate and started practicing PK on the psiwheel. I grounded myself every once in a while and I actually, in the end I felt more psi than I have for the last few weeks. I still kept the psi pressure under control though. After 28 minutes, I had finally started to slightly feel the psiwheel in the plastic box, but then I also suddenly felt really hungry and ate again. 

I ate too much =/ and couldn't do anything for a few minutes. So, I just watched PK videos on youtube and meditated on spinning the psiwheel. I thought to myself: "Got to learn PK to move things and to be able to spin the psiwheel." Well, right after thinking that, I felt like I had misformulated the sentence: "Learn? No, you can already do it. You just need to get to know that you can do it." This reminded me of the trick I have used to boost my self-confidence before exams.

Tried for another 6 minutes, but now I got too tired to motivate myself to practice any more. Kinda low on willpower again..

Chattered with Tricky yesterday night and he said he once practiced psionics for 2 years without taking any breaks. I wish I could beat that without sacrificing any of my other goals.

Before going to sleep, I tried the psiwheel again for 30 minutes. I could feel it move slightly, but still not enough to be seen. I noticed that I can feel only the parts of the psiwheel that I can see directly - can't see the other side, as the front side blocks it. Because of that, I could visualize feeling it move better when I looked either from the bottom or the top of the wheel. Another curious mindblocky-thing is that the objects I'm trying to move always seem to have some form of PK-inertia - when I have been trying to move / spin it in one direction, it becomes more difficult to visualize it moving / spinning in the other direction. The same goes for visualizing it standing still. Moreover, after a few days of PK practice, I usually start feeling everything moving that I look at - be it juice cans, a glass on the table or billiard balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment