Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nothin

Nothing weird today except for waking up at 6.30 AM, going to school and realizing that the practical is supposed to start next week (=D it always happens that I mess things up when I'm tired).

I wasn't even subconsciously practicing PK anymore. Oh, there still was something interesting .. I acquired a few feelings and pictures from the new lecturers. One of them really inspired me to get some physics books to read (I could tell that he had read them a lot just to satisfy his own interest).

Argh, can't practice PK at all - way too tired. Just going to meditate then..
Tried the pose I found from here.

Here is a picture of the pose (Downtown Express photo by Elisabeth Robert):

A lot of psi pressure started building up between my hands almost immediately. My hands got really hot - they usually get that warm, when I'm trying to build constructs between my hands. Although I only meditated for maybe 10 minutes, the effect was still pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment