Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Starting to get a feel of it

That wifi router is testing me. Every time my sister is already using the wifi router, I can't connect to it. I have to ask my sister to turn her wireless off, then connect and let her turn hers on again. Well, this time she needed the internet connection for a while longer and said: "It's not my problem that it doesn't work correctly, sorry." Well, it meant that I had to move to another room.

Practiced PK on the psiwheel for 30 minutes again. Well, I still couldn't get it moving much. This time I mostly looked at it from the top - it was easier to visualize it rotating this way. It did seem to have twitched now and then, but quite randomly (all kind of bells and whistles like stretching, wobbling and moving up and down). Finally it started to seem like it was spinning really slow, but then spun back the other direction again (either in my visualization or so little actual movement that it was difficult to see).

Anyway, that's about the same point I achieved with other objects that I still haven't gotten to move correctly. Maybe I can stretch the limits with the psiwheel more easily, because it has less friction.

Couldn't find the post anymore, but I tried to switch between brain hemispheres a week ago or something so that I could sleep less. Lutasi called it fluff and Tricky said the magic words: "You won't grow if you don't sleep." That's right and in fact, with insufficient sleep, I lose control over myself and things around me start snapping, breaking and so on. Before going to sleep, I noticed that I had difficulties controlling myself already - needed to block my laptop with a chair so that it wouldn't fall off the table (just in case). I thought I had gotten over it already, but it seems that everything comes back when I'm tired. Thanks a bunch to Tricky and Lutasi...

No comments:

Post a Comment