Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lazyness and vibrations

I saw a dream about being lazy and not attending the necessary lectures.

Although it was the first totally free day, I still didn't do much with psionics - too tired for it. Drew some circuit schematics. Also made a few UML and flow diagrams for project we are about to rewrite with a friend.

When I decided to try the psiwheel again at 6 PM, I couldn't resist the urge to go to bed instead. I slept for an hour without much dreams (somehow I'm tired, but can't get enough sleep even though I'm tired). Lazyness is not my friend and I need to motivate myself to end up spinning the psiwheel so that I wouldn't end up at the same point as with all those other objects.

Tried PK again for 31 minutes. Couldn't feel the psiwheel as well as I could yesterday. After staring at it from numerous angles and finding it difficult to visualize it spinning, I opened the box. Already the wind that was generated by lifting the cover of the box, made it spin quite fast. I thought (how come I can't spin something that is so sensitive?)

I guess I have to meditate on it before going to sleep. Meditated for about 30 minutes. Everything was blank - not even any meditation exercises came to my mind. I tried to ask my subconsciousness for some clues on PK, but I'm not sure if I got any answer. If I did, I probably didn't understand it anyway. Should keep my eyes open for any strange dreams now.

I didn't fall asleep right away, because I had already slept during the day for an hour. So, I messed around with psi again, by pushing myself up from the bed. I usually start from the head, because it's the easiest. That night I didn't bother visualizing the rest of my body rising and just played with the pillow and head. Suddenly, something happened - I started vibrating all over and the whole body reached a resonance frequency pretty quick. As it did, I felt an easy lift for the whole body (it was right before falling asleep and my eyes were closed, so I couldn't tell if my body would have actually come along or lag behind). I got excited just when it happened and everything calmed down because of that. Couldn't achieve a vibration even nearly as strong as the one that just happened before I got excited. Oh well, I just messed with trying to lift my head until I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment