Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Why telepathy?

I just spent 3-4 hours, arguing with Hyena about how the libamc proxy server thing should be implemented. It was an epic fail - we just talked past each other and understood nothing. It was a good exercise for keeping emotions under control, but other than that I think I realized, how useful telepathy actually is. In the end, we started drawing diagrams and when I cheered up again, everything around me started snapping again.

Yup, I haven't practiced PK - I have just meditated, worked on a few hobby projects and now the snapping is back and becoming more and more intense every day. Got to get practicing again or I could lose control over this..

For walking on sand, I managed to try it a few times without much of a success when the snow started melting (the weather has gone warm). With walking on snow, it should be easy to trick the mind to do it, but it's really difficult to verify anything as well. Who knows, maybe there was a more dense bunch of snow that stopped feet from slushing deeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment