Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

That nostalgic psi-wheel

I have tried it before, but I guess it hasn't ended up here before. Anyway, I don't like drawing psi through neighbours' apartments, so I tried grounding by making psi disappear before the first floor and reappear on the ceiling of the third floor (I'm on the fourth). Well, I actually managed to feel such a psi pressure through my head that I usually used before practicing psionics. I'm having a hard time controlling it and keeping it rolling though (the flow stops almost instantly whenever I try to verify that there's nothing happening in the neighbours' apartments). And I can't feel too much psi in the neighbours' apartments. I don't know if it's actually working or not - there's no way to verify it myself.

Another thing is that I haven't noticed any snapping sounds the last couple of days. It's either under control again or it's so out of control that the result is exactly the same.

Tried levitation again and noticed that it's more difficult with my eyes open - so, it could help me with the problem of lifting out of the body. Didn't rise ... what a surprise XD. Well, it takes a lot of meditation and concentration and it's not even supposed to be working just by trying it once in a while. I also tried to move the two batteries that are still in front of the bed. If they moved, then it could have only be visible from under a microscope, I guess.

There were still no new videos of Mindfreak on youtube. I remembered what Tricky had said in the PsionAcademy forums - here's a part of it:
Fluff can be good because it gets somebody interested. But, it also gives somebody false hope. A lot of people come around because they want to throw fireballs, etc. Wich is also why I came around (long time ago, youngster) So I'm glad I got into it. But, I wish somebody snapped me out of the delusion earlier. I wasted years trying to do that. I didnt learn a thing the entire time, I accomplished nothing. The reason why I discourage fluff is so people dont waste thier time.

Well, I posted a "spicy" reply although I really respect Tricky.

Having nothing to do, I decided to build a quick psi-wheel again and see how it goes after a while of practicing with other objects. I threw it together and as soon as I put the paper (full of some trigonometric derivations and linux driver names =P) on the pin, it started spinning. I put it further away - somewhere on the shelf. I pulled my hand away and it started spinning again. I tried to stop it - it stopped. Then I tried to spin it the other way - and it started spinning the other way. But guess what, I noticed that although it was far from my nose, I was still breathing on it. I covered my nose and could make it spin again although it took somewhat more effort to do so. Couldn't get it to rotate the other way again though. It could have been just some coincidental wind, because I wasn't able to raproduce it (I couldn't even feel it move anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment