Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 1, 2010

Limitless stupidity and holes in SRAM

I was thinking it was rather pointless to have something built on Earth only to keep humans away from it. Then it occurred to me that the reason for keeping people away could also be the sensitivity of a device and that being too close could break the machinery. Another reason could be that it could possibly injure people (not sure if this applies for remote viewing though). How stupid of me not being able to see a logic so simple.

While our knowledge is always limited, our stupidity is always limitless.

It was so warm outside that it got hot inside the coat. I visualized penguin-shaped ice blocks bobbing around in my coat. And sometimes visualized the feeling of bathing in the snow I was walking through. It got colder, but I had already started sweating before I realized it was hot and I couldn't make it to the destination completely dry anymore. While coming back, I didn't bother visualizing anything - I was too tired for that. I got home totally wet.

I felt so tired that I had to meditate for  .. say 10 minutes. I meditated on what makes me happy, what would I like to be like and so on. Felt much better after that.

Somewhere around 0.00 AM it occurred to me that the day before our grandmother had called that we should remember to wish happy birthday to our grandfather and that he considers it important. Uhm, and at 0.00 AM it didn't matter anymore - it was too late to call anyway. My sister was like: "Damn, how could I have forgotten that." I answered: "Well, it probably wasn't important then XD."

As there was nothing we could do except for calling the next morning, I thought the least I could do was just being totally calm.

I went to bed and tried to meditate there. With my eyes closed, I saw myself turning white as I calmed down. Then I saw dark clouds flying around above my head and cleaned the room, by visualizing it becoming white. After having cleaned the whole room, I noticed that the walls were black on the other side and ... I guess I fell asleep. Usually I don't remember many dreams - they are just way too boring to be memorized, but this time was a bit different.

While sleeping, I was certain that I was sleeping on the couch in the living room (why always there if I have actually slept there only once?) and without a blanket. Everybody else were already sleeping in their rooms. I thought it could be cold like this without any blankets, but without moving myself, I just made a heat-shield. I saw a few dreams and woke up in the living room again. It was early morning (but still dark outside) and I started hearing something weird - the "baa-aa-aah" sound of a sheep. I couldn't hear it, but I knew there was a horse outside as well. I thought what the heck are sheep and horses doing outside in the city, but I considered sleeping more important and took another dream.

As one of the dreams, I woke up in the bathroom, standing on the toilet. I thought: "Well, this is weird, hope I haven't been here for too long - there are other people who want to use it as well." and stepped down. I noticed that it was dirty all over and started cleaning it. While cleaning it, I got dirty myself and had to clean myself a few times.

In another dream, I fell into a battlefield between two sides. The friendly side was always firing me even though I had already chosen their side. And the unfriendly side seemed impossibly strong - a lot of soldiers and a crappy mech warrior. Well, it took some time and there were some ammo problems, but eventually we won.

In another dream, I was in a big department store. For some reason, most of my schoolmates were walking around in there, randomly buying stuff. I thought I would follow a certain one of them. But as he hadn't arrived yet, I had to wait for him first. When he came, I followed with normal speed. I noticed that there was a guy, who took following people to the extreme and more-or-less played parkour. Until someone told him stories about people breaking their bones like that.

In the last dream, I felt like I was on a ship, but it amazed me that I couldn't see the ship (the ship was unimportant, although it was important that it was slightly swinging from side to side). The only thing I saw was a maze of stairs, separated by railing. I walked around for a few seconds and noticed that the maze was impossible - unless I would step over the incredibly low railing. Someone who surrounded the whole area, told me something in the lines of "The maze is created by your own mind." (can't remember it exactly, but the point of it was probably that all those limits are created by my own mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment