Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bright dream

Some attempts at meditating in a half-sleep state.

There were some interesting dreams yesterday night. What I remember from the first dreams, is that the world looked totally different. Everything was brighter, more peaceful and giving off vibrations of higher frequencies. Remember that it was all packed of different lifeforms, though, can't remember them.

Heart and throat chakras are producing heat that's constantly moving up the neck, into the rear part of the brain.

Some of the old stuff no longer bothers me.

Remembered that a morning or two ago, I woke from a lucid dream (recognized the wallpaper). Without opening the eyes, I could see the wallpaper on the wall. The pattern was faint, but recognizable. It's been a while..

No comments:

Post a Comment