Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Psychic presenter

Somehow enjoyed waking up really early today morning.

During the last presentation at the conference today, a triple-A battery started rolling on the table. Previously, I had glanced at it once, thinking of practicing pk on it. Quickly changed my mind, though. Then, an hour later, as the presenter was making hand gestures about 2 m from the table, the battery rolled. There were 2 batteries on the table and the other one didn't move .. so, I guess it wasn't table vibrations. Also, there were no air drafts .. there were papers on the table, which didn't budge. No doors or windows were open .. had to put a lot of effort into staying awake without the oxygen. Kept pecking in the front row, with my eyes rolling around like a crazy cow. Suspect that the presenter is psychic ^,^

iJodix and PsiKriztjan gave me a big bar of chocolate. Thank you, wish you all the best. We'll be practicing pk together the next summer, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment