Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

OBE, trapped

Watched a random OBE-related clip on Youtube before bed yesterday.

Decided to try and wake up into a half-dream state and go out of body from there. Realized that I hadn't really explored sleep paralysis.

I guess I still woke up fully and then body fell asleep before the mind. Laid still until I was certain that sleep paralysis had kicked in .. felt rather detached from the body.

So far I've considered sleep paralysis unnecessary. Though, with sleep paralysis down, leaving the body was effortless. I wanted to leave the building by going straight through the wall that I thought was next to me. Flew out of body at hi-speed. Couldn't do that without sleep paralysis.

There was one problem .. the farther I got, the stronger the force pulling me back. As if attached to a rubber string, I was drawn back.

I was quite close to the body, afraid to open the eyes. I thought it might cause the body to wake up. So I carefully and slowly opened the eyes, looking around.

It was all dark at first, but gradually I started to see more and more details. It looked like the apartment alright, but had some problems with orientation. Couldn't understand which room I was in.

Saw the shape of a window, with light shining through. Whoosh, took off like a rocket to fly through.. ::bounce:: back in the room.

This made me feel a bit sad .. an awesome OBE and I'm trapped within 4 walls like that. So, I decided to do something else.

Now that I paid attention to it, found myself spinning around. Tried to grab to the environment around me, to experience it more vividly and perhaps find something familiar. Bookshelf. Familiar, but not quite what should've been in my room.

Went back to body and woke up. Realized that the body was actually facing a different direction. Most likely I had been darting around in my old room (now sister's room). The bookshelf also seemed to be more like sister's.

One of the longest and most consistent OBE so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment