Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dream research on conspiracy theories

Had some interesting dreams today morning.

I was visiting someone and spending the night at their place. There was a bookshelf there (a bit reminiscent of grandfather's library, where I guess I might be spending a few nights this week). Not feeling tired, I looked around, tried to open the 3rd eye and observe the movement of the psi field. There was a thick green book with golden title that started to "smoke". Really hoped I hadn't geisted fire and that the book was just giving off psi. Gradually more of it started rising off the books there. At some point, symbols and letters formed out of this "smoke". The symbols, shapes and letters were so much denser that they no longer rose .. they descended down the shelves. Still worried, I tried to smell them to make sure it wasn't smoke. No smell, the symbols and letters entered my head.

Some dreams of browsing stuff and researching something. Can't remember those.

Woke up to turn around in bed. Closed the eyes again. I hadn't even fallen asleep yet, when I saw a girl appear behind the balcony window. Somehow related to the previous dreams, I asked her: "What about the presidency?" I guess she replied: "No changes in the last 180 years." Leaned back into the bed and something strange happened. Experienced vibrations and the sound of fresh snow crunching when someone steps on it. During the vibrations and that sound, there was a rush through the head and the edge of the blanket was twitching around, as if watching a time-lapse video. Pretty much the same experience as the first near-obe.

Edit: Wait, before she appeared, I remember seeing an orb fly towards the window.

The girl had red hair and she had appeared between the window glass and the plastic that's covering the windows (and causing me to feel trapped). Basically, the plastic is taped right on the windows, so there's less than 3 mm of space in between. There was one more detail that was a bit off - when I was back in body, the head was tilted to the right. When I leaned back into the bed, I didn't tilt the head. Other than that, all the details along with the feeling of being awake .. cool.

Ah, perhaps due to being a bit paranoid after this experience, my mind visualized a demonic entity wishing to enter the room. Tried to shield it.

No comments:

Post a Comment