Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 7, 2012

Tiny white orb

Saw an interesting white orb today at work. While looking at the laptop screen, I saw a white dot swim around in air from the corner of my eyes. When I looked directly at it, I couldn't see it. However, when I looked back at the screen, I could see it still flying there from the corner of my eyes.

Most likely my eyes have become desensitized from the central part of the vision. This would explain why I could only see it from the corner of my eyes, not when looking at it directly.

Psi-pog and ALittleWeird have been archived. A little sad but inevitable. It was / is a really good source for all sorts of pk tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment