Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 22, 2012

Uplifting monolith

An inspiring night with paranormal discussions around a bonfire. As symbols, the burning trunk reminded me of many things. It's as if we burned an angry dragon that resembled some sort of a system, then some sort of a psi-vamp monster. Sometimes I wish I could draw or paint well enough to share the feeling of mysticism.

Can't remember any dreams, though.

Took a nap during the day. Focused on the feeling of the mattress and some hypnagogic images appeared.

I was on some sort of a field. It was sunset, with a thin cloud cover. To my right, there was some sort of a monolith construction (or a purely functional building). It was made of some sort of a strong dark-coloured material. The shape was straight and angular, as if man-made. The surface finish was glossy, reminding me of glass. It felt really powerful and it caused psi to lift upward with a great intensity. Mind startled awake, analyzing what it had just seen.

Then, something similar appeared. Though, this time I didn't let the mind to interfere that much .. which is also why I can't remember it. Well, I remember the feeling of lift and the flow of psi and that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment