Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Disgust instead of love

Attempted for some more OBE, but the mind was too excited.

Had some dreams, where I was setting up some stuff in my old room (now sister's room).

In one of the dreams, I was somewhere foreign. A large dog tick had attached to my arm, I think. For some unknown reason, I bit it off. Having done this, I realized what I had done (these sometimes carry some pretty serious diseases). Spit it out.

Now my mouth was full of tick pieces and blood. The dog tick that I had spit out, jumped around as if just awakened. It jumped to a height of 54 cm from the concrete floor. Clearly, it was curious and intended to take a good look at what I am.

Attempted to look at it while feeling love from the depths of my heart. Couldn't, not with my mouth full of its insides.

Tried to stay out of its reach, at the same time moving it outside the hut (a small wooden hut for storage of some sort). Kept spitting out tick pieces and blood .. which seemed infinite. The dog tick looked really happy (at its last stage of life cycle, but more active than it had ever been). Had it jump into the sea, to keep others safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment