Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 21, 2012

Seeing with the eyes closed

Meditated a bit before bed yesterday.

Attempted to shield someone from their demons, to prevent possible murders.
Tried to help with raising the awareness of mankind in general as well.

Stared into the darkness in the room. Near the clothes, there were a lot of movements in the psi field. Observed these movements for some time. Practised some pranayama with the eyes closed. Managed to focus on the hands with the 3rd eye. When I opened the eyes again, the angle was different (viewpoint moved remarkably lower). Interesting, how the feeling of the eyes refocusing and the feeling of the 3rd eye refocusing were so different. Wasn't used to the 3rd eye.

Went to bed and saw green aura with a coral-like texture. Realized that old Chinese art was inspired by the turbulence and vortexes in the psi field.
----------------------------------
Some posts ago, I mentioned that I had to reboot the laptop once. What happened was that I suddenly got the feeling / smell that something became really hot (it heated up in splitseconds). It was interesting that the feeling or smell of something hot was not felt in this body .. I felt / smelled it inside the laptop, roughly 5 mm below the touchpad. At that moment, touchpad froze and had to reboot.
----------------------------------
A while ago, at one of those tedious meetings, I happened to look at my left arm. Saw / felt it through to the bone and inside of it. Realized how fragile human body really is, compared to the forces I've usually been playing with. So far I hadn't paid much attention to this weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment