Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 28, 2012

Playful dreams

For a couple of times, I've happened to look at the spot just before a situation unfolds.

In one of the dreams, I visited some place in the capital city. There was a parking lot with 1 car near a park. There were leaf trees all around the place and the ground was somewhat yellow of the dropped leaves. The ground was a bit sloped there. I approached the ground at such an angle (face towards the ground) that the car seemed to have been parked on a wall. Played climbing up a cliff. Tried to grab from the ground to pull myself up to the edge of the cliff. Hands moved through stuff, which made it difficult to climb. Afraid of falling off the cliff, I visualized the grasp improving so that I started to feel the moist ground and tree roots. This helped a lot.

Met an old classmate, who was also quite enthusiastic about such a playful approach to dreams. He had been using that for years.

In some of the dreams, I saw virtual worlds that I couldn't change with visualizations. These had been modelled with some sort of a map editor and I realized just how tedious it was to build something like this. Expanded my awareness to the surroundings, looking for a way to model maps out-of-body. This would seriously boost productivity if one were able to create video game maps instantly, just like it can be done with a dream world. Lacked good ideas, though. The only one that came to mind was a sort of volumetric noise. Though, it would take a lot of training to learn to sculpt that with one's mind.

Woke up to some sort of an intermediate state, where I was just sitting on the bed, thinking about the dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment